|• Terms & Conditions
Limitations of liability for tours and transportations services.
- Prices do not include 10% service charge, nor do they include 18% tax applicable to Peruvians or foreigners staying without proof of tourist visa in their passport. The Andean Migration Card (TAM), must be presented at the check-in time in order to get excepted of paying local taxes.
- A 30% deposit payment is required at the moment of your reservation.
- Up to 30 days ahead of arrival date El Albergue will refund your deposit minus a $10 transaction charge. Cancellations less than 30 days ahead of arrival date will be eligible to a refund of 40% of the deposit. Cancellations less than 7 days in advance of arrival date will not be eligible to a refund.
- In case of a modification at least 3 days in advance of your arrival the deposit may apply to your new reservation subject to availability. In case of a modification less than 3 days in advance of your arrival date El Albergue will charge a penalty equal to the amount of your deposit.
- If guest cancels on same day of the reservation he/she will be charged 80% of the value of the first night of the reservation, guests who do not show up for their reservation are obligated to pay the full amount of the value of the guests reservation, or a 100% NO SHOW, and a Paypal payment request will be sent.
- The Lodge has the right of moving the reservations between the same category rooms as the one(s) reserved by the client without previous notice
El Albergue Ollantaytambo will make arrangements for your tours and
activities through local tour operators, guides and transportation companies
over which it has no direct control. El Albergue Ollantaytambo makes these
travel arrangements upon the express condition that El Albergue
Ollantaytambo and employees, shall not be liable for any delay, mishap,
inconvenience, expense, irregularity, bodily injury or death to person, or
damage to property occasioned through the conduct or default of any company
or individual engaged in providing these services. Furthermore, El Albergue
Ollantaytambo shall not be liable for bodily injury or property damage for
any reason, including but not limited to acts of God, weather, quarantines,
strikes, civil disturbance, theft, default, detention, annoyance, changes in
government regulations, terrorism, war, or failure of conveyance to arrive
or depart as scheduled, etc., over which it (El Albergue Ollantaytambo) has